In this episode, Landon and Jeremiah share why they believe the stadium naming rights deal may already be done and speculate about who the sponsor might be after names were added to Troy Bryant's recent article.
Other topics covered include:
- Austin FC Academy results against FC Dallas
- Daryl Grove's influence on American soccer dialogue
- Rumors of a delayed start to the 2021 season
- Potential train station at McKalla Place
- Why Ted Lasso is amazing. Check out Brene Brown's podcast about the show.
- La Murga de Austin getting a shoutout on UT soccer broadcast
You can find detailed show notes and more of the links we mention here. Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to the show via your favorite podcasting app